Firmware OTA Security Solution
- Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA) technology is that remotely updates its new firmware of end point devices and sensors through wireless network.
- Since hardware release, firmware installed and operated on devices is commonly updated by device manufacturers for bugs and security patches and updating new features etc.
- Recently, because of FOTA's efficiency and convenience, many end point devices that supporting wireless communication such as wifi and LWM2M have been using FOTA technology.
- FOTA system should be operating under guaranteeing their firmware integrity and managing firmware status.
- CIOT's firmware OTA security solution provides total FOTA security and management for wireless environments from FOTA service servers to devices without worries about forgery risk.
CIOT Firmware OTA Security Solution
- Device Enrollment and Management : management and monitoring of target device and firmware
- Firmware Upload and Management : upload updated firmware, notice/announcement firmware update, check firmware update result
- Customizing Security Interface(Packer/Unpacker) for wireless network : support secure firmware slicing function(Block chain way) up to wireless network specification. ex) LTE cat M.1, CAN
- Secure Booting based on Hardware Security Module : check of firmware integrity
- Vehicle data collecting device firmware update