Smart grid End-to-End Security Solution
- Smart Grid refers to a next-generation power infrastructure system linked to intelligent demand management, renewable energy, electric vehicle charging, etc. which is existing power grids to remotely share information between suppliers and users using services.
- Smart grid systems are not only linked to billing systems, but also manage energy related to national security, so they control unauthorized user access and security of communication data is a very important area.
- In particular, we provides mutual authentication and communication data encryption between advanced metering meter and device control unit for energy management system.
- Certified NIS KCMVP Crypto module(CIOT_FCLib_v1.0)
- High performance based on hardware security module
- Supporting hardware accelerator
- Hybrid method with hardware and software
- Secure Storage : key, certificate etc
- Key Generation(Secret key, Key pair)
- KEPCO AMI measuring + security combination
- Supporting TLS/DTLS Interface (schedule)*